Super Ume Concentrate
Ume (Japanese apricot) has long been consumed by the Japanese and is considered as one of the best natural alkaline foods for daily use. Ume contains organic acids such as citric acid and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron and calcium. Its efficacy has been recorded in renowned medical literature over a thousand years ago. Ancient Japanese warriors consumed ume daily for increased strength and relief of intestinal discomfort symptoms.
Mitsuwa® Super Ume Concentrate is made from high quality natural unripe ume (Japanese apricot) concentrated up to 50x by using modern technology with a traditional Japanese formula. Modern diet tends to contain more acidic foods, and daily consumption of alkaline foods such as Super Ume Concentrate, helps to balance your diet and support your digestive health. Super Ume Concentrate is one of the best health foods for people of any age to take everyday.
Features and Benefits
- Selection of high quality natural unripe ume (Japanese apricot)
- Extracted to a 30-50x concentrate
- Rich in phytonutrients such as mumefural and polyphenol
- No artificial colors and no preservatives
- Made in Japan by a GMP certified manufacturer
- Supports digestive health.
- Provides antioxidants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Japanese apricot fruit (ume) concentrate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) * from sugar cane.
* Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) also sometimes called oligofructose or oligofructan, are used as an alternative sweetener. FOS serves as a substrate for microflora in the large intestine, supporting overall gastrointestinal tract (GI Tract) health. It occurs naturally, and its commercial use emerged in the 1980s in response to consumer demand for healthier and calorie-reduced foods1,2。
Product name: Mitsuwa® Super Ume Concentrate
Net weight: 130 g
3 g measuring spoon included
Suggested Directions for Use
Take one 3 g spoon daily and mix with warm water.
*Remove the thin circular seal inside bottle cap and replace cap tightly after use. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
Made in Japan by a world-class GMP certified manufacturer
MITSUWA SUPER CORDYCEPS is manufactured in Japan in a leading GMP certified facility. The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is issued by the Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association (JHNFA) which upholds strict Japanese food manufacturing standards. All MITSUWA products are thoroughly checked and tested for safety.
JHNFA is a Japanese government association that regulates the safe consumption of health foods. They are responsible for researching the nutritional facts of health foods which includes: gathering information on specialized health foods, performing product research and analysis, ensuring proper usage and/or consumption, and guiding and educating the public on the nutritional standards set forth for specialized health foods.
Why is ume (Japanese apricot) considered as an “alkaline food” even though it tastes so sour?
Why select unripe ume for extraction?
What are the benefits of Barley Grass?
Who is suitable to take this product? What are the benefits?
How do you take this product? When is the best time to take it?
I don’t like sour foods or drinks, is there an easier way to take this product?
Recipe 1: Ume Refreshing Drink
- Put a spoon of ume concentrate into a glass, add water and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in some honey, crystal sugar or brown sugar.
- Pop in some ice cubes and enjoy the drink!
Recipe 2: Ume Jelly
- Mix some gelatin powder with water in a pan at low heat until all gelatin powder has melted.
- Mix some ume concentrate, sugar and water, then stir into the melted gelatin. (optional: add in your choice of chopped fruits)
- Pour the mixture into jelly modes, and put in the fridge to set.
Recipe 3: Fried Ume Chicken Fillets
- Marinate chicken fillets with some ume concentrate and soy sauce for 2 hours.
- Sear the marinated chicken in a pan until golden on both sides.
- Sauce: add some ume concentrate, sugar and soy sauce into the pan, mix well and pour onto the cooked fillets as sauce.
Recipe 4: Ume Steamed Pork Ribs
- Chop the ribs into small pieces.
- Add in some ume concentrate, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, cornstarch and oil to marinate the ribs for 1-2 hours.
- Put the marinated ribs in a steamer until well done. Decorate with chopped green onions to serve.