Mitsuwa Super-3 Mushroom Supplement
Mitsuwa Super-3 Mushroom Supplement is a combination of three unique mushrooms – Red Reishi, Maitake, and Meshimakobu.
The 3 Precious Mushrooms Supplement
Mitsuwa SUPER-3 is a dietary health food supplement from Japan, the perfect combination of three unique mushrooms.*
Each box of Mitsuwa SUPER-3 contains an extremely concentrated blend of essence extracted from the dried fruiting body of no less than 168g Red Reishi, 27g Meshimakobu and 10.8g Maitake mushrooms.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Reishi is graded as the Number One medicinal fungus in ancient classic Chinese medical text, “Shinno Herbal Pharmacopoeia”. Among all edible Reishi species, Red Reishi is ranked as top of its class. The physiologically active substances of Red Reishi are polysaccharides and triterpenoids. Traditionally used for the general promotion of well-being and longevity in Asian countries for centuries.
Maitake, also known as “Dancing Mushroom” and “King of Mushrooms” is famous for its taste and health benefits. In ancient times, people who found Maitake could be seen dancing with joy as they were literally worth their weight in silver. Maitake has been used for hundreds of years in Japanese and Chinese medicine and is highly recognized for its many health promoting qualities. In 1975, Japanese farmers succeeded in cultivating high-quality organic Maitake mushrooms, allowing for wider availability worldwide.
Phellinus Linteus, a scarce fungus known as “Meshimakobu” in Japan, is a rare species found on wild mulberry trees. The effects of Meshimakobu have been well documented in the two ancient Chinese medicinal classics, “Shinno Herbal Pharmacopoeia” and “Compendium of Materia Medica“. Meshimakobu is rich in protein bounded polysaccharides.
- Effective. A special combination of three mushroom extracts.
- Easy to swallow. The Super-3 balls are miniature and effortless to ingest in its unique ball form that ensures timely release into the body.
- Conveniently-packaged. Each dose is individually packaged in a sterile foil packet and tightly sealed to protect from humidity and oxidation.
- Gelatin-Free. Gelatin is hard to digest and may contain contaminants that cause BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy).
Ingredients / Specifications
Starch, honey, soy fiber, glycerol, citrus fiber, calcium carbonate, hydroxypropyl starch
Every box has 60 foil packets, each containing 10 mushroom essence balls.
Take one packet (10 balls) a day with warm water.
Take with an empty stomach, best before a meal
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal symptoms and/or dry nose and mouth. Consult a health care practitioner if these symptoms persist.
Made in Japan by a world-class GMP certified manufacturer
MITSUWA SUPER-3 is manufactured in Japan in a leading GMP certified facility. The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is issued by the Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association (JHNFA) which upholds strict Japanese food manufacturing standards. All MITSUWA products are thoroughly checked and approved by health food regulatory agencies in North America.
JHNFA is a Japanese government association involving a panel of judges that regulate the safety consumption of health foods containing health claims. They are responsible for researching the nutritional facts of health foods which includes: gathering information on specialized health foods, performing product research and analysis, ensuring proper usage and/or consumption, and guiding and educating the public on the nutritional standards set forth for specialized health foods.
JHNFA is dedicated to promoting accurate nutritional labelling in collaboration with Japan’s reform towards food and nutrition. The JHNFA approval label is granted based on standards regulated by the “Safety Consumption of Pharmaceutical Food Products Department” to safeguard consumers’ health.
Japan Reishi Association
The Japan Reishi Association (JRA) is an international non-profit organization supported by industry leaders and government organizations. JRA is dedicated to help maintain the highest standards of product quality and business practices in the Reishi industry worldwide by informing consumers about Japan Reishi health food products and manufacturers.
Famous Actress in Asia, spokesperson for Mitsuwa Brand
Prevention beats treatment
Stepping foot in the entertainment industry at the young age of seventeen, Candice became accustomed to the fast pace and challenges in this business fairly quickly. To take this step again into the entertainment world after a long break is even a greater challenge, even for this strong-willed woman. Candice knows how important it is to be healthy and believes in preventive medicine which is why she chooses MITSUWA Super-3 Mushroom Supplement.
“Many people think there is no need to take health supplements when they feel healthy, which is absolutely untrue. I believe it’s just as important to stay healthy by taking the right health supplement because everyone experiences some form of illness during their lifetime. I don’t normally go around trying different health products but Super-3 has really helped me feel more energetic, get rid of my aches and pains, and most importantly establish a peace-of-mind.”
Love yourself. Stay healthy.
Candice delivers every time she is under the spotlight and when confronted with compliments about her appearance, she always answers with a smile.
“Being beautiful on the outside is important but being beautiful on the inside is something you have to acquire. The first step in acquiring long-lasting beauty is having a healthy body.”
At 50 years old, Candice cannot be more on top of her game with her glowing skin and slim yet fit body. Her secret? MITSUWA Super-3 – a Japanese health food mushroom supplement. As many of her colleagues have had to stop working completely with health issues, Candice realizes that preventative treatment is the best way to prepare her body against any adverse conditions.
Speaking for Mitsuwa
It’s not everyday that Candice is willing to represent a brand as a spokesperson. Not only is she up-to-date on the latest health supplement news, she is also educated to the extent that she chooses very carefully what to try. Candice has the utmost confidence in MITSUWA which is a testament to the quality of the product.
“All illnesses require preventative treatment. With my hectic schedule and the constant pressure put on me, I find it essential to take health food supplements to regulate and balance my immune system. This is why I choose MITSUWA Super-3 so I can prepare myself for overcoming the different challenges I face everyday.”
Difference Between Red Reishi and NMN
What can Red Reishi and NMN do for you? Uncover the benefits of these two supplements.
RED REISHI vs. NMN
- Known as the “Herb of Immortality”, red reishi is mushroom with significant health benefits.
- It has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is also recognized by modern medicine for its efficacy.
- Red reishi contains various bioactive components including triterpenes and polysaccharides.
- NMN naturally exists in the human body is a precursor to the formation of NAD+.
- NAD+ is a coenzyme involved in various cellular activities including cellular metabolism and DNA repair.
- NAD+ levels decline with age
- The cell size of NAD+ is too large to be absorbed, thus supplementing with NMN can help increase NAD+ levels.
Red reishi acts on various organs in the body to promote overall health. Long-term use is necessary to maintain optimal health.
- Support the immune system
- Balance energy levels
- Reduce the effects of stress
- Provide antioxidants
- Tonify the liver
- Nourish the heart
- Replenish qi, and calm the mind
- Enhance blood circulation
- Regulate bodily functions comprehensively
- Provide antioxidant effects
- Promote skin beauty and complexion
- Improve focus and memory
- Enhance sleep quality
After converting to NAD+, NMN can exert various anti-aging effects, typically taking 5 to 8 weeks to show results.
- Reverse aging and promote cellular regeneration
- Repair damaged genes / cells
- Promote cellar metabolism
- Boost energy and vitality
- Nourish and beautify the skin
- Preventing recognition degeneration
- Enhance focus
- Improve sleep quality
- Protect and improve eyesight
Symptoms caused by declining body functions
- Frequent illness due to weak immune system
- High stress level
- Pollen allergy or other allergic symptoms
- Poor skin condition
- Poor blood circulation
- Poor memory and lack of concentration
- Decline in liver function
- Insomnia or poor sleep quality
- Frequent fatigue and lack of energy
- Slow metabolism
Symptoms caused by aging or cellular damage:
- Increased wrinkles, loose and aging skin
- Increased white hair
- Joint pain and walking difficulties
- Degraded vision / floaters
- Frequent negative emotions
- Declined memory and focus
- Declining liver function
- Frequent insomnia
- Frequent fatigue and lack of energy
- Slow metabolism
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- If currently taking prescription medications, consult with your family doctor or healthcare professional before starting any health supplements.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with food sensitivities, or those with any health concerns should consult with their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Red Reishi or NMN.
- Both Red Reishi and NMN are dietary supplements, not medications, and their health benefits may vary from person to person.