ONLINE STORE INFORMATION
NA Toll-Free : 1-877-408-1864
For overseas inquiry, please call: 1-604-247-1864
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm PST
Capita Marketing Limited
170-190, 12868 Clarke Place, Richmond, BC, Canada V6V 2H1
Mitsuwahealth.com orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are generally dispatched within 7 – 10 business days after receipt of payment. Parcels are shipped via UPS for US orders with tracking. If you require delivery signature, an extra charge of US$5 per order will be applied. If you prefer express delivery, additional cost will be applied. Please contact us for special arrangements.
FREE standard shipping to USA for orders over $100. For orders under $100, a flat rate of US$12.00 per order will be applied for shipping and handling.
- We accept PayPal for payment. We also accept the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discovery.
- For US and international orders, you will be charged in USD. As our payment service provider is based in Canada, a foreign transaction fee may also be charged by your credit card issuer. Foreign transaction fees are not collected by us nor are we responsible for it. Please check with your credit card issuer for more information or use a credit card that does not apply foreign transaction fees.
ORDER PROCESSING #1
- Most orders are processed within 1 – 2 business days and take 7 – 10 business days to arrive via standard ground shipping. (processing time does not include weekend days)
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
#1: All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
- If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you with any questions you might have to cancel your order.
- Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information
- Incorrect address provided.
- A duplicate order was placed due to technical error.
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason. You will not be billed for any cancelled items due to any of the above reasons. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us.
If a product is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and the order will not be processed. Mitsuwa does not accept back orders. If you have any further questions on out of stock items, please contact Mitsuwa Toll-Free: 1-877-408-1864 from Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm PST) or via email at email@example.com
- Only unopened items purchased on mitsuwahealth.com may be returned within 7 days of the delivery confirmation date.
- Please contact us and provide us with your order information#2 and reason for return.
- An email from our Customer Service Representative will be sent to you to confirm receipt and processing of your return request.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling fee are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and handling costs.
- Total refunded amount will be credited back to your credit card upon receiving the returned items with no damages after inspection.
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post.
- All returns should be addressed to our North America Agent:
Capita Marketing Limited
170-190, 12868 Clarke Place
Canada V6V 2H1
#2: Order Information:
- Customer name (should be same as the name stated in the credit card)
- Order date and delivery confirmation date (the date stamped)
- Email address and contact phone number
For international orders (excluding Canada and USA), extra handling charges and/or duty charges may apply. To place the international orders, please contact us by sending email via firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-604-247-1864 (Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm PST).
USD (US Dollars) pricing applies to all US and international orders. (Note: we only accept CAD “Canadian dollar” for all orders in Canada.)
Delivery Limitation for International Orders
Mitsuwahealth.com reserves the right to cancel any online orders due to limitation on customs clearance for parcel deliver to some countries.
Foreign Transaction Fee
The mitsuwahealth.com online store payment processing centre is in Canada. For customers in the United States, although the transaction will be processed in USD, customers may still be subject to foreign transaction fees depending on your credit card issuer. Mitsuwahealth.com does not collect and is not responsible for any foreign transactions fees that may be charged by your credit card issuer.